Your 8 Point Home Maintenance Checklist for Fall
Summer is gone and fall is here. Time to take care of a few repairs and do some upkeep around the house. You’ll not only make your home cozy for the winter months but increase your home’s value for potential buyers.
Here’s your “8 Point Home Maintenance Checklist for Fall” in today’s video blog:
- Landscape the yard & prune as needed
- Pressure wash house & sidewalks
- Seal the deck & store or cover outdoor furniture
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Inspect weatherstrip on windows & doors
- Inspect the insulation & ventilation
- Check the heating system, chimney and fireplace
- Handle minor repairs
Buying or Selling?
Real Estate can be a complicated & tricky subject. Premier Realty Group is here to provide a hassle free experience!