1041 Willoughby Road, Paris, TN 38242
Immaculately Remodeled 3 Bdrm/2 Bath!
- Tons of charm!!! Sitting on a near 1.5 acre level lot is a home worth buying. You'll love the view from the front, wrap-around porch or the rear stained concrete patio. Elegant quartz graces the kitchen counter tops, and all the stainless appliances stay for you to enjoy and admire. The new waterproof flooring is durable and easy to clean in the main living areas. The stacked stone fireplace is a lovely centerpiece to the open floor plan. BRAND NEW HVAC (14 sir). Several new windows, new toilets, new light fixtures, double pantries in laundry room (off kitchen). 6" gutters and downspouts recently added. 24'X36' detached double garage.
- Year Built: 2010
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 1910
- Total Sq.Ft.: 2396
- Wall to Wall Carpet (Other-See Description)
- Central Gas/Propane, Fireplace, Propane
- Well Water, Septic Tank
- Living Room: 20.0 x 11.9
- Kitchen/Dining: 22.3 x 12.5
- Den: 19.9 x 11.4
- Bedroom 1: 19.6 x 19.3 w/walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: 12.8 x 10.8 w/closet
- Bedroom 3: 12.8 x 10.8 w/closet
- Utility Room: 9.7 x 7.11
- Henry County School District
- City Taxes $0.00 County Taxes $883.00
- Map 125, Parcel portion of 005.07
- Deed Book 480, Page 278
Contact: Amanda Visser
Affiliate Broker, Paris
I can help you find the home, land or business you desire, and I can assist you in selling your current property. I am also a certified interior designer, so I can make your house have maximum appeal! I look forward to serving you!