283 Sales Landing Circle, Camden, TN 38320
Here's Your Waterfront Dream Home!
- One of the most desired homes on the Tennessee River, this home leaves no detail spared, with high-end upgrades throughout. From the vaulted ceilings complete with recessed lighting to the aged wooden beams on display, this home has it all. With panoramic year round views of the cascading water, and great internal and external space allowing for entertaining or a large family. Keep your boat year round at the community dock, with deepwater even at winter pool. After a day enjoying the water come inside and relax, this home comes complete with a sauna. This waterfront property is ready for you with a gentle slope to the water's edge. Come and see this sensational property.
- Year Built: 2015
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 3120
- Hardwood, Tile/Ceramic floors
- Electric Forced Air Central, Other
- Public Water, Septic Tank
- Living Room: 29 x 22
- Kitchen/Dining: 12 x 13
- Bedroom 1: 12 x 14
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 12
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 12
- Utility Room: Basement
- Benton County School District
- City Taxes $0.00 County Taxes $1993.00
- Map 082B, Parcel 028.00
- Deed Book , Page
Affiliate Broker, McKenzie
Marco Taaffe was born in the UK. He succeeded in gaining a scholarship to play soccer at Bethel University TN, and graduated Magna Cum Laude in Business Management and Criminal Justice. Seduced by world renowned Southern hospitality, West Tennessee is where he now calls home. He enjoys traveling and has traveled extensively throughout Europe and the U.S. He is outgoing, sociable and enjoys meeting new people. He is very excited to be a Premier Realty Group team member, headed by Susan Bradberry, bringing with him experience gained from property management in the UK. Marco is client focused, committed to client satisfaction and very much looks forward to helping you in the buying and selling process.