1632 Stafford Store Road, Greenfield, TN 38230
Escape the City for Stunning Country Seclusion!
- One-of-a-kind property with option to purchase fully furnished for $848,380. Remodeled & redesigned with MANY upgrades! Living space with office nook, gas log fireplace, & wet bar. Spacious kitchen with large dining island, stainless steel appliances & gas log fireplace. Three bedrooms, each with full bath & double closets. Master bedroom has an extra walk-in closet and custom shower. Custom outdoor kitchen. Plus, 2,900 square foot recreation/shop building, with 1,350 sq. ft. heated man cave. Generac generator backs it all up. Heated pool, gazebo w/hot tub, composite decking, fire pit with TV mount, pavilion for parking & entertaining. Hunter's paradise with numerous deer stands (3 enclosed & heated). Property is listed unfurnished with option to purchase fully furnished for $848,380. Both the home and recreation/shop sections have a security system (separate panels, but same system, so you can arm or disarm from either section) and a total of 18 (indoor and outdoor) cameras on two DVRs. They also each have their own water supply/well newly equipped with a high-pressure on-demand tankless pump. Approximately 52 acres!
For additional items of note & list of items included in the furnished price click HERE.
- Year Built: 1945
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 2068
- Wood & Carpet, Laminate floors
- Heat Pump, Fireplace, Propane, Central/Electric
- Well Water, Septic Tank
- Living Room: 25.7 x 22.3
- Kitchen/Dining: 19.5 x 16.4
- Bedroom 1: 25.9 x 25.7
- Bedroom 2: 12.3 x 13.11
- Bedroom 3: 11.11 xx 17
- Utility Room: 6.6 x 14.5
- Man Cave: 29.7 x 45
- Greenfield School District
- City Taxes $0.00 County Taxes $1276.00
- Map 173, Parcel 030.00
- Deed Book 412, Page 518
Principal Broker, McKenzie
Don served six years in the Army National Guard. He is a lifelong McKenzie resident and former owner of D&D Service Center & Wrecker Service. Don decided to begin a career in real estate in 2015 and received his broker’s license in 2019. Don says, “I get a lot of satisfaction in finding the right home for my clients!”