265 Marvin Lane, Puryear, TN 38251
What An Incredible Property!
- The 53 ACRE property provides quiet solitude, and it comes with a 2,400 FT AIRSTRIP, 35 ACRES of CROP LAND YIELDING $5,000 ANNUAL INCOME, 3,000 sq ft AIRPLANE HANGAR W/HEATED WORKSHOP, AND AN OPEN/AIRY BARNDOMINIUM STYLE HOUSE WITH OVER 4,100 sq ft! Whether you're a pilot, livestock owner, farmer, etc...there are plenty of reasons to love this property! 10 miles from KY Lake & 15 mins from town. RV ready, oversize pavilion, 2 horse barn & other storage/utility options. Massively equipped kitchen with a 14'x5'5" island seats up to 9! 4 season porch w/10 sliding doors & serene views. Energy efficient with redundant heat sources. CREEK along back property line. MUCH MORE!!!
- Year Built: 2011
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 3484
- Total Sq.Ft.: 4134
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate floors
- Radiant/Solar, Electric, Propane
- Well Water, Septic Tank
- Living Room: 50 x 18
- Kitchen/Dining: 50 x 18
- Sun: 50 x 13
- Bedroom 1: 15 x 10
- Bedroom 2: 22 x 22 (Loft)
- Henry County School District
- City Taxes $0.00 County Taxes $532.00
- Map 050, Parcel 012.01 & 012.02
- Deed Book 297, Page 102
Contact: Amanda Visser
Affiliate Broker, Paris
I can help you find the home, land or business you desire, and I can assist you in selling your current property. I am also a certified interior designer, so I can make your house have maximum appeal! I look forward to serving you!