1165 Lakeview Drive, Springville, TN 38256
Gorgeous lake property with a perfect location and great view!
- Location and view sums this lake property up nicely! Situated with an L-shaped lake view from the main living area and kitchen, as well as from the back deck and walk-out basement. Open concept leads onto the deck for exceptional lake-side entertaining. Use the basement garage to park your vehicle or toys and have room to spare with the wide driveway at the front of the home. Unique design featuring wood and hand-picked stone on the exterior. Basement is completely dry and clean, and it has plumbing in place (laundry and a large sink). Would be easy to add a bath or another bedroom! Most furniture is included, and all appliances stay with the new owner. Ready for your personal touch!
- Year Built: 1976
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 1092
- Total Sq.Ft.: 2600
- Wall to Wall Carpet, Concrete, Vinyl floors
- City Water, Septic, Public Utility
- Living Room: 27.5 x 15.9
- Kitchen/Dining: 16.1 x 10.1
- Rec. Room: 28 x 39
- Bedroom 1: 11.2 x 11.1
- Bedroom 2: 11.1 x 7.8
- Henry County School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $638.00
- Map 047E, Parcel 005.00
- Deed Book 426, Page 875
Contact: Amanda Visser
Affiliate Broker, Paris
I can help you find the home, land or business you desire, and I can assist you in selling your current property. I am also a certified interior designer, so I can make your house have maximum appeal! I look forward to serving you!