Fisherman's Road, Big Sandy, TN 38221
Own A 1-Acre Piece of Paradise on KY Lake!
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to own your own piece of paradise, out on a point overlooking beautiful Kentucky Lake! Just over an acre of gently sloping waterfront heaven! With 400 feet of shoreline, private beach and deep water year round, this is the perfect place to build your dream lake house! Never ending view, water on 3 sides and the most amazing sunsets are just a few reasons that this is THE place to build on Kentucky Lake! New owner could split the property into two buildable lots if they wanted to do so. Waterfront lots are easy to find. Owning your own point overlooking the lake is another thing! Call us today to see this amazing property in person!
- Approx. 1 Acre
- 400 ft of Shoreline
- City Water, Public Utility
- Big Sandy (Benton County) School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $1106
- Map 018P, Parcel 033.00 & 034.00
- Deed Book 27, Page 434
Contact: Jay Grant
Contact: Michael Redman
Affiliate Broker, Paris
After graduating college in Seattle, Michael Redman began his career as a sales associate at Boater’s World Marine Centers, quickly working his way up to district manager of the northeast portion of the company’s assets . After nearly a decade, he transitioned to working for the government in the realm of homeland security before finally landing in his current role in real estate. “I have always had an excitement for real estate and decided to do what I have always wanted,” he says. ” I can find you the perfect home and investment for your future.”