0000 Highway 70, Cedar Grove, TN 38321
Country life is calling!
- 2+/- acres in the country! Driveway and foundation started to build your dream house, or, perfect to put a modular home on! NO RESTRICTIONS! With a perfect westward view, you can watch the sunsets from your own front porch! City water, phone service and electric at the street. 5 miles from the Carroll County 1,000 acre lake!!
- Electricity, Telephone Lines Available
- City Water, City Water Available
- West Carroll School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $58
- Map 130, Parcel 015.00
- Deed Book 376, Page 886
Contact: Jay Grant
Affiliate Broker, McKenzie
“A McKenzie High graduate from the class of ’96, Jay’s roots run deep all over Carroll County. He spent many years working in his father’s footsteps in their family business in both the McKenzie and Huntingdon Sonics, and spent several years working for the actress, Dixie Carter, at her home in McLemoresville. In 2016, he decided to leave the food industry behind, earned his real estate license, and joined the Premier Realty Group team. From Cedar Grove to Paris and anywhere in between, Jay knows this area and is ready, willing and able to work with you.”