195 Rogers Lane, Bruceton, TN 38317
Your lodge in the woods awaits!
- Needs a few finishing touches to add icing to the cake! 5 Bdrm/2 Bath home with 9.6 acres, a handy 18'x32' shop with concrete slab floor and electricity, a chicken coop, barn and a couple of small sheds. Long driveway gets you the privacy you want. Wooded with a couple clearings (great for gardening or keeping a horse happy). Home comes with 2 natural gas wall heaters, a wood stove, and a dishwasher. In the master, you'll enjoy the tiled walk-in shower and claw-foot soaker tub. Open floor plan, plenty of room for family and guests, plus a partial basement (inside and outside entrance). Relaxation on the front porch is a must!
- Year Built: 1993
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 1824
- Total Sq.Ft.: 1968
- Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceramic Tile floors
- Wood Stove, Wall Unit(s), Natural Gas
- Well Water, Septic
- Living Room: 16.6 x 26.3
- Kitchen/Dining: 21.1 x 13.3
- Den: 13.11 x 9.4
- Bedroom 1: 11.8 x 15.7
- Bedroom 2: 11.5 x 9.6
- Bedroom 3: 12.9 x 14.8
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 10.8
- Bedroom 5: 12 x 15
- Utility Room: 5 x 8
- Bruceton/Hollow Rock School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $570
- Map 047, Parcel 050.00
- Deed Book 255, Page 75
Affiliate Broker, Paris
I can help you find the home, land or business you desire, and I can assist you in selling your current property. I am also a certified interior designer, so I can make your house have maximum appeal! I look forward to serving you!