13980 Hwy 70, Huntingdon, TN 38344
This property is truly stunning.
- Located 2 hours from Memphis and Nashville is one of the finest properties in Northwest TN. Showcased by an over 6000 square foot custom log home surrounded by 230 acres of rolling pasture land and over 30 acres of private lakes.
- The 1/2 mile of paved driveway takes you past the pristine private lakes and nearly a mile of frontage on the 1000 Acre Carroll County Recreational Lake.
- The 230 acres of pasture is fenced and cross fenced.
- The open living/dining/kitchen area is great for entertaining. Here a curved wall of windows offers spectacular views of the private lakes. The separate den area is large enough for additional dining and has as its focal point a massive stone fireplace.
- There are two guest bedrooms and a bath on the main level. On the second level is the spacious master suite and office area.
- The finished basement provides additional parking space and a lot of storage.
- The wrap around porch offers views of both the private and recreational lakes.
- The attached double carport can also serve as a pavilion for entertaining.
- Located near the end of the property is a 36 x 48 horse barn, a 40 x 60 shop and a large storage building.
- Whether you are a fishing hobbyist, equine enthusiast or just someone looking for a place to call home, this may be just the place.
- Central Air and Fireplace, Electric, Propane Heat
- Concrete Drive
- Double Attached Carport
- Ceramic Tile, Wood & Carpet
- Cathedral Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Treatments, Walk-in Closets
- Barn/Stables, Storage Building, Horses Permitted
- Total Area 6193 Sq Ft. Heated 3422 Sq. Ft.
- Well Water, Septic
- Living Room: 25′ x 23′
- Dining: 23′ x 21′
- Kitchen: 7′ 8″ x 11′
- Den: 21′ 3″ x 29′
- L/O: 21′ x 15′ 6″
- Master Bedroom: 20′ x 17′
- Bedroom #2: 18′ 9″ x 12′ 10″
- Bedroom #3: 15′ 10″ x 11′ 6″
- Huntingdon School District
- City Taxes $0.00; County Taxes $3,699
- Map 107; Parcel 056.00
- Deed Book 253, Page 265
Principal Broker, McKenzie
“I am always looking for ways in which we can better serve our clients, whether they are selling or buying. Selling or buying a property is a really big deal for people and I would never want us to lose sight of that… I am always happy for the opportunity to introduce someone to the area and its people.”