0 Pisgah Road (& Pisgah South), Bruceton, TN 38317
279+ acreage with gorgeous rolling hills & plenty of building sites!
- Massive acreage! Listing includes two parcels, of desirable land, a cattle barn, a generous pond, fencing, and driveways accessing two roads (Old Pisgah and Roundhouse Rd). Plentiful wildlife with a deer stand perched on a hill overlooking the power line = hunting perfection. Please see the acreage breakdown in the MLS details (taken from assessment.cot.tn.gov). The majority of people looking for land want a mix of pasture and woods and this acreage is a dream come true! The private location makes you feel like you own the world!
- Electricity, Utility Easements, Telephone Lines available
- Bruceton/Hollow Rock (Carroll County) School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $1000.00
- Map 047, Parcel 059.02 & 060.00
- Deed Book 324&6, Page 850..
Contact: Amanda Visser
Affiliate Broker, Paris
I can help you find the home, land or business you desire, and I can assist you in selling your current property. I am also a certified interior designer, so I can make your house have maximum appeal! I look forward to serving you!