156 Sunset Drive, Huntingdon, TN 38344
Perfect for first time home buyers!
- First time home buyers look at this. Nice three bedroom, two bath brick home with a fireplace in Green Acres sub division. Nicely landscaped yard with mature trees and a storage building with a concrete slab and wiring. Home features two year old carpet, a double attached garage and a back deck. All appliances stay with home and all furniture can be purchased.
- Year Built: 1977
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 1543
- Total Sq.Ft.: 2075
- Wall to Wall Carpet, Vinyl floors
- Central Gas/Natural, Fireplace
- City Water, City Sewer
- Living Room: 18.8 x 11.8
- Kitchen/Dining: 11.7 x 7.5
- Den: 21.3 x 13.8
- Bedroom 1: 12 x 12
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11.8
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11.8
- Utility: 10 x 7.5
- Huntingdon School District
- City Taxes $317.00 County Taxes $734.00
- Map 072B, Parcel 005.00
- Deed Book 367, Page 215
Contact: Frank McGinnis
Contact: Jesse Bradley
Affiliate Broker, HuntingdonFrank McGinnis began purchasing and selling houses and land in 2006 for use as rental properties and resale. In 2013 Frank received his affiliate brokers license and joined Premier Realty Group in 2014. He is located at the Huntingdon office working under principal broker Randy Hodges. Frank has helped and worked with people in all areas and aspects of buying, selling and renting and looks forward to working with you to accomplish your housing or property needs.
Affiliate Broker, HuntingdonJesse grew up in Huntingdon, TN and graduated from Huntingdon High School. Participating in sports gave him the opportunity to hone his skills as a team player. Sixteen years in the auto repair business allowed him to hone his skills in customer service. Now he brings these skills to a new career in real estate. Whether you’re a local or someone new to the area, Jesse is ready to assist you with your real estate needs.