3900 Eskew Road, Huntingdon, TN 38344
A rare opportunity to get this much land with frontage on the lake.
- This 33+- acres offers a diversity of wild life including deer and turkey for the hunter, frontage on the Carroll County 1000 Acre Lake that can have a dock for the fisherman and privacy for those wanting to get away from it all. Property is located on a dead end road in a peaceful country setting. Included are a single wide mobile home making it perfect as a hunting camp. Or live in the mobile while you build your dream home. Also included is a 24x30 shop with electric with a lean-too and additional storage perfect for housing all those toys.
- Electricity, Telephone Lines, Utilities Available floors
- Woodstove, Electric
- Well Water, Septic
- Timber: Mixed
- Streams/Ponds: Creek, Lake
- Water Property/Docks: Waterfront, Permit Only
- Huntingdon School District
- City Taxes $0.00 County Taxes $602.00
- Map 120, Parcel 044.00
- Deed Book 372, Page 180
Contact: Susan Bradberry
Principal Broker, McKenzie
“I am always looking for ways in which we can better serve our clients, whether they are selling or buying. Selling or buying a property is a really big deal for people and I would never want us to lose sight of that… I am always happy for the opportunity to introduce someone to the area and its people.”