22 Stavely Rd, Medina, TN 38355
Log House, 28.32 Acre Farm with Guest House, Smoke House, Barns and Sheds
- 28.32 acres in a highly desirable area. Conveniently located just minutes from Jackson, close to town and just down the road from the new school to be built. Farm presently raises cattle, hogs and chickens. Property features several log structures including the main house, guest house and a smoke house along with barns and sheds. Home is on well water but city water is available. Plenty of pasture which could be expanded and also has established garden spots. If a farm life is what you're looking for this is it.
- Year Built: 1972
- Heated Sq.Ft.: 1794
- Total Sq.Ft.: 2002
- Wood floors
- Forced Warm Air, Fireplace, Wood Heat with Window AC
- Well Water, City Water Available, Septic
- Living Room: 19' 6 x 16' 6
- Kitchen/Dining: 17' x 13' 6
- Den: 20' x 20'
- Bedroom 1: 19' 4 x 17' 2
- Bedroom 2: 13' 6 x 13' 6
- Utility Room: 20' x 8'
- Medina/South Gibson School District
- City Taxes $0 County Taxes $712
- Map 163, Parcel 009.03
- Deed Book 992, Page 2685
Contact: Frank McGinnis
Affiliate Broker, Huntingdon
Frank McGinnis began purchasing and selling houses and land in 2006 for use as rental properties and resale. In 2013 Frank received his affiliate brokers license and joined Premier Realty Group in 2014. He is located at the Huntingdon office working under principal broker Randy Hodges. Frank has helped and worked with people in all areas and aspects of buying, selling and renting and looks forward to working with you to accomplish your housing or property needs.