McKee Levee Road, Buena Vista, TN 38318
70+- Acres with salt licks, food plots, riding trails
- Great tract of hunting land in Carroll County, Tennessee. This 70.2 gently rolling acreage offers a mix of open and wooded with food plots as well as clearings. and 5 established salt licks across the land.
- Riding trails throughout the woods.
- Close to Big Sandy River and the Tennessee River for duck hunting.
- Only 1 mile from Natchez Trace which offers 40,000 acres of public hunting.
- Abundant deer and turkey.
- Street paved with lots of road frontage.
- Gated property.
- Electricity available
- Hollow Rock-Bruceton School District
- City Taxes: 0, County Taxes: $171.67
- Map: 092, Parcel: 017.02
- Deed Book: 348, Deed Page: 283
Contact: Susan Bradberry
Principal Broker, McKenzie
“I am always looking for ways in which we can better serve our clients, whether they are selling or buying. Selling or buying a property is a really big deal for people and I would never want us to lose sight of that… I am always happy for the opportunity to introduce someone to the area and its people.”