15655 Hwy 70 Huntingdon, TN 38344
5+- Acres on corner lot near 1,000 acre lake
- 5+- Undeveloped acre corner lot across from the public entrance to Carroll County’s new 1,000 acre recreational lake.
- Located at high traffic area at the Intersection of Hwy 70 W and Voss Lane, this property has great development or investment potential.
- Road frontage on two sides offers easy access to vehicles with boats and trailers.
- Great location for convenience store, bait shop, restaurant, etc.
- Electricity, Cable TV, Telephone Lines Available
- Well Water, Septic
- Huntingdon School District
- City Taxes $0.00, County Taxes: $85.47
- Map: 096, Parcel: 039.00
- Deed Book: 319, Deed Page: 716
Contact: Susan Bradberry
Principal Broker, McKenzie
“I am always looking for ways in which we can better serve our clients, whether they are selling or buying. Selling or buying a property is a really big deal for people and I would never want us to lose sight of that… I am always happy for the opportunity to introduce someone to the area and its people.”